Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Serengeti Grassland



This is my ninth stop and I am I the Serengeti Africa. I went on safari tour though the grassland I could see many animals such as Elephants, Lions, leopards and Buffalos. It is very humid and dry and there is little water. I could hear all the native birds chirping away a happy song.
In the afternoon I took a balloon ride to see the Grasslands to see the view from the top. I was the most amazing you could see the herds of animals running across the grasslands.





Loads of tourist comes to the Serengeti each year and there are lots of companies that take tourists out. There are native tribes who live in the Serengeti, including the Maasai, who are a warrior tribe. They mostly keep cattle, but they also hunt for animals and birds.

1 comment:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.